All About the Charity Blog

Over the seasons Aroundthegrounds has raised £1000's for different charities, this season 2018-19 is no different as we raised for FORGET-ME-NOT, a small self funding charity that supports people with dementia and their partners/carers. Each goal I see scored we will donated 25p, I know a lot of people and clubs like to donate, doesnt matter how small, it is always very gratefully received, your name or club will go on to the donators list.

Saturday 13 April 2019

UNITED THROUGH TO FINAL

Midland & Notts Alliance League
League Cup: Semi Final
@ Eagle Valley
Att: 68 headcount
With the match I was attending being a 3pm kick off on a near by pitch, I noted on Facebook that this League Cup tie was kicking off at 2pm, with United Grays having won their league championship, they turned their attention to their League Cup campaign where they faced 3rd placed Rainworth Seniors. I knew I could only watch the first twenty minutes and the time I watched saw both side have few chances in a keenly contested tie.

United Grays went on to win the tie 1-0 and have set up a final against Quarrydale United who drew 0-0 with Asha FC in the other Semi Final but advanced 4-1 on penalties.

Photos that I took are on this LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment